Important Booking Guidelines
Please collect items from IT & Technical Services located in Keynes College, A1 corridor, unless otherwise stated on the item.
For laboratory/room bookings
Please remember that laboratories are very heavily used in term time, so try to maximise the time available for yourself and others. As part of the terms of conditions when booking a room/laboratory you agree to:
- Not over-book or block book time in the lab for yourself, and to be considerate to others who also need to carry out their testing
- Only book the times that you will actually be USING the lab and leave open times in between that could be used by others
- Cancel any bookings if they are no longer needed and at the earliest opportunity
- Try to limit (where possible) wasted time between slots by booking times from 9am, and back-to-back with other users.
- Familiarize yourself and adhere to the full lab booking policy
Anything which is unclear, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
smarthub terms and conditions of use
As a user of this system registered or otherwise you agree that if for any reason you are unable to use smarthub for the intended purpose then you will contact your store via telephone, email or in person to resolve the problem. Siso Software Limited are not responsible or liable in any way for any errors, damages or any other loss caused by your usage of this system. For the avoidance of doubt this includes any loss howsoever suffered including negligence or fraud except where such negligence causes death or personal injury.